[FFmpeg-user] FFmpeg Video Recording from Android Mobile Camera

Satinder Singh satinder at frankly.me
Sat Oct 10 12:51:49 CEST 2015

Hi ,

   1.
*I did some work on ffmpeg for android . *
   2.
*I built ffmpeg library in my android studio and that is perfectly working
   , I run a example from ffmpeg/doc/examples folder .  *
   3.
*But , Now I want to record video from Android phone camera .  *
   4.
*In linux that is very easy to access /dev/video0 camera node .  *
   5.
*But , Is it possible in android phone.  *
   6. *Please help me if anybody know about that .*

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Satinder Singh*
*(Software developer at Frankly.me)*