[FFmpeg-user] transmission dynamics

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Tue Oct 13 22:57:40 CEST 2015

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 17:28:04 +0200, juan carlos Rebate wrote:
> 1 How you can broadcast live including a watermark?

Check the overlay filter. An overlaid image can have alpha
(transparency) channels.
https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-filters.html#overlay-1

> 2 How I can change dynamically camera?

I don't think you can, with ffmpeg's own means.

> 3 ¿Cómo puedo securizar una transmision que se puede recibir solamente por
> una aplicación en particular?.

Tengo dificultades para entender usted. Gracias están con Google
Translate.

It depends on how flexible you are. E.g. via the udp protocal, you can
direct packets at a specific host. Otherwise, your operating system
needs to implement access control (e.g. on Linux:
/etc/hosts.{allow,deny}).

Moritz (Mauricio)