[FFmpeg-user] how to convert to raw interlaced format

Lyman Hurd lyman.hurd at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 03:24:28 CEST 2015

Okay in a "duh" moment I realize that the requested output format was
"fmt:yuv422p' (where the "p" obviously stands for progressive).  Looking at
the list of supported output formats I am not seeing any raw formats that
supported interlaced output.  Does anyone know how to accomplish this?

I can give a full dump of the output including verification that the input
is interlaced but given the above revelation I am not sure it adds to the
discussion.

Cheers,

Lyman