[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg serving to Avisynth

Francois Visagie francois.visagie at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 13:15:55 CEST 2015

Gladly. Here's one I made some time ago http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=166588, and a more recent example http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=172599. For those unfamiliar with it, Avisynth functionality can be further extended with plugins (compiled .dlls).

Any thoughts on the original question - how to frame-serve from ffmpeg to Avisynth?