[FFmpeg-user] issue regarding build

shweta aggarwal shwetaaggarwal3077 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 15:38:59 CEST 2015

We are trying to develop one third party application with ffmpeg solution
in Tizen Platform.

While doing so , instead of SW Encoders , we want to use HW Accelators.

We have already done the coding for HW accelator interface in ffmpeg. But
when we try to provide reference of the Platform Encoder Library ( *so file
) , it is not able to find it from Build Config file.

              Please guide me on how the external libraries / shared
objects needs to be referenced from ffmpeg ?

Thanks.