[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG in Android

Davood Falahati d.falahati.1987 at ieee.org
Sun Sep 13 19:34:10 CEST 2015

Dear All,

I wish to embed the precious ffmpeg in my android application. I found some
documents over the Internet even though there were not responding to my
needs which are listed as below:

Firstly, I chiefly develop in Windows and the documents I read require to
compile ffmpeg to empower android platform to get along with. The question
is here: Is there any compiled binaries and/or libraries to waive the
compilation? If so, please give me a hint of.

Secondly, I am currently on Android Studio(AS) and Gradle How should I
configure AS?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Davood