[FFmpeg-user] VDR recording - dvd subtitle track not decoded

Richard F lists at keynet-technology.com
Mon Sep 14 13:40:40 CEST 2015

I added 002.vdr to my Google drive - 17M
This contains 15 subtitle pictures.
The recording is from ITV3, the other was ITV2, but the timing offset
issue is also present, as it is from BBC recordings
Note that as I said before, ProjectX doesn't show subs onscreen, if you
demux JUST the sub stream, you get them in a sub format file.
Open source Subtitle edit is here
http://www.nikse.dk/subtitleedit/

Thanks for any help on this