[FFmpeg-user] Webroot antivius detect virus in ffmpeg

ankur456799 ankur456799 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 10:40:35 CEST 2015

Webroot detecting virus in ffmpeg... i need help what can i do to fix
this...
FFMPEG.EXE, System.Monitor.Spyrix.Keylogger,
%programfiles%\mangoapps\tinytake by mangoapps\,
http://snup.webrootcloudav.com/SkyStoreFileUploader/upload.aspx?MD5=2E9651C1079A2E0FA755C5DAEE2B52EA
2E9651C1079A2E0FA755C5DAEE2B52EA, 13 days 20 hours 9 mins 3 secs

Answer from webroot support: -
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Webroot Support.

After further review, we have decided not to reverse the detection of the
System Monitor that is installed on your computer.

While this may be a legitimate program, it can be used for malicious intent.
This is why we are going to keep detecting it.

Should you have additional questions, please send us a reply in the "Send
another message:" section of this page.

Regards,

The Webroot Support Team