[FFmpeg-user] Query about dealing with duplicate multicast packets

Ben Barker ben at bbarker.co.uk
Sat Apr 2 22:21:09 CEST 2016

Cheers - my diy attempts to deal with the problem there didn't quite seem
to work, but they again I'm not a developer, so will hope that someone who
is can come up with something. I'll raise a report in the morning and see
if it gets anywhere.

As a "sticking plaster" I have used the fact that code in ffmpeg.c throws a
warning if two frames have identical DTS fields (as a result in this case
of having duplicate frames). By picking up on this warning, I can at least
mitigate the effects of these duplicates, even though I have not actually
avoided their impact.