[FFmpeg-user] How to convert PRORES source XYZ to ProRes yuv422p10le

Andreas Gumm andreas.gumm at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 4 20:22:56 CEST 2016

Not sure if ffmpeg can help you in this task and if it can do the same as
After Effects.
It is possible to assume XYZ colors to an YUV source clip in After Effects
so After Effects could be your friend.

Maybe a list member can give you specific ffmpeg command line to apply
source clip Interpretation similar to After Effects.

regards
Andreas