[FFmpeg-user] libtheora, libmp3lame, vidstab, libvorbis, and libxvid not found on OS X

Rodrigo Polo rodrigo.polo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 00:21:44 CEST 2016

Indeed, I can view it but I can't respond to it because I wasn't sucribed,
the person who responded didn't read the complete email, the errors where
there:

ERROR: libtheora not found
ERROR: libmp3lame >= 3.98.3 not found
ERROR: vidstab not found using pkg-config
ERROR: libvorbis not found
ERROR: libxvid not found

I also stated that the errors in the logs are unnecessary because I got the
same error with each of this libraries, so there is something wrong with
the guide and/or ffmpeg settings when compiling using brew for
dependencies.

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 4:08 PM, Lou <lou at lrcd.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Apr 2016 15:51:59 -0600
> Rodrigo Polo <rodrigo.polo at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Sorry, I know I already send this but I wasn't subscribed, my mistake,
> > don't kill me.
>
> There is at least one reply to your previous message. You can view it
> in the mailing list archives:
>
> <https://lists.ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-user/2016-April/031758.html>
>
> If you would like to reply to any message in the archives then click on
> the email address of the sender (it is the very first link): the
> In-Reply-To header will be preserved so your message will remain in the
> thread which will be more convenient for those following the topic.

Rodrigo J. Polo
www.rodrigopolo.com