[FFmpeg-user] how to insert logo over live stream

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Wed Apr 20 22:04:32 CEST 2016

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 19:50:21 +0000, Amir Amir wrote:

> I would like to add an image as logo over a live stream and I have
> googled a lot with no success. I do not even figure out if this is
> possible or not? I have tried several options like -filter_complex
> and -vf filters but with no success.

What exactly did you try and what was the complete, uncut console
output of it?

Perhaps you should first try without ffserver, just a few seconds to an
output file, to see whether it works.

Of course it's possible. And I don't know what you searched, but
google's first hit should work just fine!
http://superuser.com/q/683643

Moritz