[FFmpeg-user] Unable to create movs with multi-channel tracks with discrete channel layout

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 19:23:25 EEST 2016

Hi!

> thanks for clarifying. Is this considered a regression or rather by design
> and the possibility was dropped consciously or in other words, does it make
> sense to file a trac ticket for this?

You can only file a regression ticket if you can provide a command
line that used
to work with an older version of FFmpeg but does not work anymore - or you wait
until I do it. It may not be a regression for mov output.
(I fear that I am not allowed to answer your other questions, sorry.)

Carl Eugen