[FFmpeg-user] Stream Channel With ٍSubtitle

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 02:57:49 EEST 2016

Hi!

> the full command and the results in the file attachment .

(Making it more difficult to answer inline.)

Our flv muxer supports -scodec text, you can use the zvbi decoder (that I
can see is compiled into your FFmpeg binary) to decode the teletext stream,
you have to pass -txt_page and -txt_format text to the decoder.

If you want me to answer future emails from you, please remember
not to top-post here, thank you, Carl Eugen