[FFmpeg-user] new error

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Aug 9 23:55:15 EEST 2016

Am 09.08.2016 um 22:47 schrieb juan carlos Rebate:

>> Am 09.08.2016 um 21:09 schrieb juan carlos Rebate:
>>
>> what *exactly* did you not understand *multiple* times when epople
>> explained you how to compose a email so it is readable for others?
>>
>> ignoring dozens of times people explaining you how to compose a email no
>> wonder that you don't understand technical documentations!

> Commands are entered correctly in the mime_type......

bla - why do you quote the damend list footer - if i would do the same
you would need to seek my answer between unrelated crap like a needle
and until you don't care compose readable mail accept nobody cares what
you write into them

since that was told you many times (not only in that thread) there are
two options:

* you don't care about answers and only want to provoke
* you are not very smart to say it polite