[FFmpeg-user] How to convert music into DTS encoded WAV file?

Nomis101 🐝 Nomis101 at web.de
Wed Aug 17 00:25:18 EEST 2016

Am 16.08.16 um 22:26 schrieb Carl Eugen Hoyos:
> Thank you for the confirmation!
> Are you sure the quality is satisfying?
Interesting that you ask. I now had the time to listen to it more
closely. It does not sound that brilliant/clear like the original from
the Blu-ray, but it works.
But, I have the feeling the converted files are a bit slower than the
corresponding stereo (non-DTS) files. The songs are also average 8 %
longer. But, how is this possible? To test this more, I've converted a
normal stereo alac file the way you suggested. The resulted file was
also 8 % longer than the original and sounded slower. And now I was also
able to compare the difference in sound quality better. And again, its
not that brilliant/clear like the original alac file.