[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG build issue arm-linux-androideabi-gcc is unable to create an executable file. C compiler test failed.

Maroti Mulange maroti.mulange at mindbowser.com
Wed Aug 17 16:24:43 EEST 2016

Hi Carl,
Thanks for the reply.
I think this issue is not regarding build_android.sh. This issue is related
to "arm-linux-androideabi-gcc" file so can you help me regarding this file
how to make it executable? or how ffmpeg build smoothly with android?

I have tried to build ffmpeg from my side but getting the different error
every time.
If you know so please suggest the proper solution for it.