[FFmpeg-user] HELP !

pkv.stream pkv.stream at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 16:19:14 EEST 2016

Hi Nicolas,
since you seem to be using a windows platform I would suggest that
instead of using ffmpeg and batch commands which seem a bit remote for
you given your background , you turn to more user-friendly solutions
like Handbrake where you can batch encode.
https://handbrake.fr/
google gave me this tutorial for isntance
http://www.howtogeek.com/199993/converting-videos-by-the-batch-with-handbrake/

You have presets which you can select to suit the destination you want
(a smartphone ?)

The h.264 encoder used is x264 as in ffmpeg.
  best