[FFmpeg-user] HELP !

Kieran O Leary kieran.o.leary at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 16:32:50 EEST 2016

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 2:19 PM, pkv.stream <pkv.stream at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Nicolas,
> since you seem to be using a windows platform I would suggest that instead
> of using ffmpeg and batch commands which seem a bit remote for you given
> your background , you turn to more user-friendly solutions like Handbrake
> where you can batch encode.

While I agree that handbrake is more user-friendly, engaging with the
command line and batch scripting is an excellent skill to have, and
opens up the vast array of options within ffmpeg . For example,
Nicolas is hard of hearing and requires volume adjustment. I'm not
sure if this is readily available in handbreak, but it's an option
that he can add in to his batch scripts.
Also please do not top post here.

Best,

Kieran.