[FFmpeg-user] Decklink Recording Yields No Audio

Adam Lott lottadam at umich.edu
Thu Aug 25 17:39:18 EEST 2016

Hello, I'm new to this listserv (and ffmpeg) so apologies if this has been
answered before. I'm currently attempting to capture video with the
Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle via ffmpeg on Windows 10. I can capture video
fine, but can't seem to get the audio streams. I used the following command
for capturing video (feel free to critique my code):

ffmpeg -f decklink -i "Intensity Shuttle at 13" -vcodec libx264 -acodec aac
-pix_fmt yuv420p test.mkv

I attempted setting the inputs via "-video_input hdmi -audio_input
embedded" and "video="Intensity Shuttle":audio="Intensity Shuttle"" but
neither worked. I'm including screenshots of my results to better show what
happened.

I'd love any advice/critiques for making this work or bettering my code.
Thanks in advance!