[FFmpeg-user] Changing behavior matroska muxer

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Thu Dec 22 16:48:51 EET 2016

On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 11:04:05 +0300, Антон Приходько wrote:
> Since version ffmpeg-20161006-0212867-win64-static it has changed the
> behavior the matroska muxer.

Is this the very first version which displays your issue? In other
words, 20161005 does not?

On 20161006, a lot of changes where introduced into the Matroska muxer,
adding CRC32 fields. I don't believe they should interfere with
previous behavior, but I honestly don't know.

> The FFProbe.exe (in several versions, starting with said at the beginning,
> ffprobe reads more tracks)
> FFprobe result:
> http://rgfootball.tv/media/up/148239316689.jpg

Could you please show us an ffmpeg command line (not GUI options, GUIs
are not supported here) which allows to reproduce the issue? Along with
its complete, uncut console output - please not as screenshot, but
copy/pasting the *text* from the console into the e-mail.

Thanks,
Moritz