[FFmpeg-user] [ffmpeg + screen-capture-recorder] - Targeting a specific Windows session with the command line ?

JuliaM ethmokd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 08:01:31 CET 2016

Hi

I'm using ffmpeg + screen-capture-recorder to record my own and student
work.

For my situation, I use a Remote desktop to follow their work (to resume I
open/use an Admin session on the student computer while he's working to
check if he's doing everything good - so 2 sessions on 1 computer).

Now I would like to know if it's possible (with specific arguments or other
ways) to use ffmeg/screen-capture-recorder to record the student session
while I'm on his Admin session ? *Targeting a specific Windows session with
the command line ?*

Right now I'm using this command line = /*ffmpeg -f dshow -i
video="screen-capture-recorder" -f dshow -ac 2 -i
audio="virtual-audio-capturer" -ar 48000 -acodec libmp3lame -ab 192k -r 30
-vcodec libx264 -crf 18 -preset ultrafast -f mpegts task1.mpg*/

Have you some advices ?

Thanks for your feedback.