[FFmpeg-user] top posting issue

Roman romeo.r at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 12:12:41 CET 2016

Damn, you guys just made my eyes bleeding again.

I use gmail, so when I copy the visualized quote, It ends up with:

does your mail client not visualize quotes?
get a better one - see attachment

Seems like doesn't. Or it actually does, when I will send it? Let's see..
Why should I keep to some client, if I can use web-based clients? :)

> Am 04.02.2016 um 11:59 schrieb Roman:
>
>> Thanks for an answer.
>>
>> I see, but still not share such approach while sending/receiving e-mails.
>>
>> It was not very comfortable for me to follow your e-mail with such quotes
>>

> does your mail client not visualize quotes?
> get a better one - see attachment

Best regards,
Roman.