[FFmpeg-user] top posting issue

Roman romeo.r at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 13:24:46 CET 2016

No.  I expect you to use the "features" of the "client" you use.
Clicking on the ellipsis in the box (those three dots in a grey
rectangle) with the tooltip "Show trimmed content" you will suddenly see
everything you are quoting.  You can then cut it up from there.

Here is what is happened, when i Cut/Paste things from there, as I did
before... When I send the mail, I see quoted text in another color (violet
or smth), but I'm not sure you guys see it as quoted :)