[FFmpeg-user] top posting issue

Roman romeo.r at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 13:45:14 CET 2016

> that below is the perfect example how shitty your mailing style is
> nobody is any longer able to guess who said what in what context
>
> I understand your frustration, but please, try to stay calm. I'm not a PC
beginner, I've got really about 12 years of technical experience in *nix
and networking world and some years is OSCs and there are only few of them,
that really want people stop top-posting, but never understood why. So I'm
really glad I've found some people, who is patient enough to explain me
why, and as you can see from my posts, I even try to adopt myself for this,
while I could just behave like selfish dude and tell everyone to fuck off
and stop being full of bullshit.

Well, back to the topic... Is it better now? Do you guys see those first
two lines as quoted and my reply at the bottom?