[FFmpeg-user] Merging 2 mxf files with timecodes

azazel85 merodeador85 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 12 15:50:47 CET 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to join/concatenate 2 mxf files. Each file has its own timecode
(17:25:49:00 the first one and 17:28:37:15 the second one), but when I try
to concatenate them, I only get the first timecode in my smpte timecode
track. I would like a discontinuous smpte timecode track with a gap between
the first and the second video. How can I achieve this using ffmpeg?

Thank U.