[FFmpeg-user] Nvenc transcode on GTX690 with >1 channel per GPU

Sat Feb 13 04:02:14 CET 2016

Hello everyone,

Please disregard previous mail; I managed to start two channels on the
same GPU, however it is unreliable - first channel will start every
time, while second may fail or work. Investing. Just for information,
card is:

4:00.0 3D controller: NVIDIA Corporation GK104 [GeForce GTX 690] (rev
a1)
04:00.1 Audio device: NVIDIA Corporation GK104 HDMI Audio Controller
(rev a1)
05:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation GK104GL [Tesla
K10] (rev a1)
05:00.1 Audio device: NVIDIA Corporation GK104 HDMI Audio Controller
(rev a1)

Sorry for the noise,
George.