[FFmpeg-user] how to concate two wmv files ?

G Alexander glen_alexndr at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 15 19:59:06 CET 2016

what is this homework? this post is from someone who is clueless about video.

unless the two wmv’s have the same bitrate, fps, etc and audio properties etc you cannot “concatenate” them and have decent output as ffmpeg will use defaults and result in a crap low bitrate output.  you have to convert each to a common format then map the input streams into an output stream.