[FFmpeg-user] VMD sierra video and audio muxer

Pakolmo Traducción pakolmo at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 25 19:00:06 CET 2016

Hello,
I'm sorry for my bad english. I don't understend "not completely trivial".
I don't know nothing of programing and only a simples commands of ffmpeg.
I say that Mike tell me.
I am looking for someone that can do the muxer that creates a minimally functional file. It will encode raw, paletted, uncompressed video frames and a continuous sine wave for audio.
Thank you.
Pakolmo