[FFmpeg-user] Need help; willing to pay

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Wed Jan 6 16:20:49 CET 2016

On Wed, Jan 06, 2016 at 08:49:52 -0600, Matthew Adams wrote:
> Thanks for all of your help.  Since you both took time & helped, is it ok
> if I send you $15 each?  I can send via PayPal, Venmo, or Square Cash to
> the email addresses your subscribed to this list with.  Just respond on
> this thread with your preferred payment service.

That's extremely kind of you. While I truly appreciate your
appreciation, I would have asked you to please pledge this to the
ffmpeg project (which is why I'm on the list in the first place):
https://www.ffmpeg.org/donations.html
I see they don't accept any of your three mentioned payment services
though. See what you can do.

So, for that reason, please instead donate to either
* Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
  http://www.msf.org/donate
  They too don't accept your payment services (depending on geo). :-(
* Veterinarians Without Borders
  http://vetswithoutbordersus.org/donate/
  They accept Square.

I wouldn't mind a receipt, but I trust you. ;-)

Cheers,
and thanks,
Moritz