[FFmpeg-user] Arvato proxy file

Bouke (VideoToolShed) bouke at videotoolshed.com
Fri Jan 15 14:54:56 CET 2016

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carl Eugen Hoyos" <cehoyos at ag.or.at>
To: <ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org>
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2016 11:06 AM
Subject: Re: [FFmpeg-user] Arvato proxy file

> Bouke (VideoToolShed <bouke <at> videotoolshed.com> writes:
>
>> This file comes from an Arvato asset management system.
>
> Does the Arvato asset management system allow
> playback of the file 39014.mxf you uploaded?

Hi Carl,
I'm not the one behind that system. I've asked the guy who is if he can
confirm this is indeed 'good'.
(It was created for me to toy with, so I take it this is indeed 'as it is',
but you never know...)
I'll let you know when I've got a definite answer. Here, direct or on the
Develop list?

Thanks for looking into it!
Bouke