[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg for creting video from images

Andy Civil andycivil at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 16:36:19 CET 2016

On 2016-01-27 6:44 AM, pratik at devrepublic.nl wrote:

> so if folder has 4 image the video must be 20 secs but right now it is
> creating 16 seconds last image is only displaying only 1 sec.

Many years ago, FFmpeg had a bug that the first and second images supplied were always the first and
second frames of the output video, and from then onwards, the second image would be replicated as
requested in the command. Has that been fixed? I'm just wondering if this is related to the problem
you're seeing.

--
Andy