[FFmpeg-user] Compiling ffmpeg with libx264

Rayden rayden4_mk at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jan 27 16:25:00 CET 2016

I managed to compile the libx264 in win 10 x64 environment. But I am not able
to compile ffmpeg with --libx264-enabled(gpl is enabled too). It says "LINK
: fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'x264.lib' "
ERROR: libx264 not found

My lib file name is "libx264.dll.lib", Where do I need to place it. I am
following the instructions to compile ffmpeg as per
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/CompilationGuide/WinRT#Windows10x64

I have tried the -I and -L options in the configure command, but still the
same error. I tried libpath too since its msvc. Could someone help me
compile libx264 with ffmpeg?