[FFmpeg-user] Old vs New Vesion of ffmpeg - Guidance needed.

Javier Hernandez javierhf7 at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 31 03:38:03 CET 2016

Hi,

Attached the two batch files. The process in my case is as follows:

A program I made time ago (8 years) calls the attached batch files and passes parameters (input files) to be encoded as .mp3 and .mp4. This program executes the batch files behind the scenes. There's no way for me to see what is displayed once they are called. The output is nothing (no output at all). I have never executed the batch files manually.

If I try to use the new ffmpeg.exe, nothing is generated. No error/warning messages at all.

I hope it is a parameter not correctly setup or something like that. I think it's worth it upgrading to the new version, but I have no idea what those changes might be.

Thanks again.

Javier