[FFmpeg-user] codec "H264" is not found

Иван Чванов chvanov.temp at mail.ru
Tue Jul 12 13:35:03 EEST 2016

 Hello!

I downloaded the "FFmpeg 64-bit Dev Versions" here: https://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/.
I use the library to the project, written in C ++, "MinGW" compiler.
In the file "README" the library said that she collected from the "--enable-libx264" parameter. That is, it should be h264 encoder, but the function "avcodec_find_enсoder(AV_CODEC_ID_H264)" returns "false".
Maybe I need to build the library from source, but I think it will not help, because I'm going to use the same build options.

I need to upload pictures and receive encoded frames and vice versa.
Sorry for my english.
Yours truly,
Ivan Ivanov chvanov.temp at mail.ru