[FFmpeg-user] rtp source stopped working upgrading ffmpeg from3.0.0 to 3.1.1

Mark Hassman mark at hassman.org
Fri Jul 15 12:30:39 CEST 2016

Hi,

Apologies on delayed response..

The rtp stream is generated through an automated workflow.
I've created a custom test page capable of generating it:
https://dev01.privatecircle.com:8091/ffmpeg/.. add your local ip/port and
click start, rtp will be streamed to you. The test page leverages webrtc and
works in chrome/firefox.

fyi.. i increased my debugging level, issue is locating i-frame in h.264
input.. but, this same rtp stream works fine with ffmpeg v3.0.

[h264 @ 0x22c18c0] non-existing PPS 2 referenced
[h264 @ 0x22c18c0] nal_unit_type: 1, nal_ref_idc: 3
[h264 @ 0x22c18c0] non-existing PPS 2 referenced
[h264 @ 0x22c18c0] decode_slice_header error