[FFmpeg-user] Where to put yadif in complex filtergraph

James Darnley james.darnley at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 16:22:33 EEST 2016

On 2016-07-16 15:02, Ganesh.Irelan at syda.org wrote:
> This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for use by
> the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged
> and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended
> recipient of this e-mail, you are notified that any dissemination,
> distribution or copying of it (including any attachments), or taking
> any actions based on it, is prohibited. If you have received this
> e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply
> e-mail, delete the original, and destroy any copies or printouts.

I was not named as an addressee in this email so I am notifying you that
this appears to have been sent by mistake.  I also do not appreciate
being asked to do things I am unable to do.  I cannot delete the
original as it is locked away in Google's server, in FFmpeg's server,
and in your own server.  Even sending this reply to you is forbidden by
your legal notice with this phrase "taking any actions based on it".