[FFmpeg-user] Need help with mac uninstall

桃源老師 xanadu6291 at dream.jp
Tue Jul 19 11:40:37 EEST 2016

> 2016/07/19 10:05 A.M. Joseph Stralka <jstralk at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I am very novice and really got over my head with the code.  I downloaded the binary file from http://www.ffmpegmac.net/ <http://www.ffmpegmac.net/> and clicked on ffmpeg ffprobe and ffserver files from the zip folder.  My audio now does not work upon start up and the only way the built in audio works is if i plug in the head phones then remove the headphones and then the audio plays on my built in speakers.  How do I fix this problem.  How can I reverse what i did.  I would like to uninstall or remove fix whatever I did in order to get my mac back to wear it was originally.  Hopefully there is a easy solution to this problem and a easy uninstall or erase of the the code.  I just want it gone and not in a position to use your code even though I would love to learn at the the moment I do not have time to.  Hope you can help. Thanks.

I have downloaded the file and double clicked the files in the zip archive.  Then, off course, no any audio problem happened.
I think ffmpeg binary can't cause such kind of problem.

If you have Time Machine back up, you can revert your environment to before download.  But again say ffmpeg can't affect Mac system audio issue.  There might be another reason on your Mac I think...

Best Regards,

// Miya aka. TougenRoushi