[FFmpeg-user] Instaling error

Walid Salman bza.salman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 09:01:56 EEST 2016

Hello,

I download the  ffmpeg-2.7.2 on my server but when I need to install it
with :

./configure --enable-gpl --enable-postproc --enable-swscale
--enable-avfilter --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libvorbis
--enable-libtheora --enable-libx264 --enable-libspeex --enable-shared
--enable-pthreads

it show this error :

Unable to create and execute files in /tmp.  Set the TMPDIR environment
variable to another directory and make sure that it is not mounted noexec.
Sanity test failed.

If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest
version from Git.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to
theffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on
irc.freenode.net.
Include the log file "config.log" produced by configure as this will help
solve the problem.

kindly to help me