[FFmpeg-user] command -h error

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Jun 5 01:14:54 CEST 2016

Am 05.06.2016 um 01:11 schrieb juan carlos Rebate:
> I insist because that is what the documentation says do not want to nag but
> that's what the documentation says thanks

NO - you are a fool because you asking here questions, get answers you
insist using the same where you already said it don't work that way - so
why asking questions when you not follow the asnwers

but AFAIR you where also the one who instisted someone should translate
the documentation to spanish for you months ago - insist in what you
want, but don't expect it to be helpful