[FFmpeg-user] rtmp timestamp creates ugly pixels

Madovsky infos at madovsky.org
Wed Jun 8 13:53:53 CEST 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to convert a file created by actionscript H264 baseline,

the result when I play it is clean, without pixels.

rather, if I do

ffmpeg -i test.f4v -vcodec copy -acodec libfdk_aac -y output.mp4

I get pixels and flickering video. audio is ok.

I tried to force the framerate and -vsync but then the video is less
pixels (however still a lot at every motion)

and the audio is not synchronized anymore.

I tried also to put -fflags +gentpts+igndts without success

thanks for your help