[FFmpeg-user] RTSP streaming becomes lag

許家誠 timsheu.ash at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 09:05:58 CEST 2016

Hi,
I am working on an Android APP with RTSP streaming.
I use appunite/AndroidFFmpeg on github as an RTSP solution.

https://github.com/appunite/AndroidFFmpeg

The issue is, as the streaming is continuous played for about an hour, the
video & audio latency is about 2 sec (the latency is below 0.5 sec as the
streaming is just started).

The latency will grow as the streaming time becomes longer.

The streaming server is set in soft AP mode, as the phone is directly
connected to it.
There should not be a connection problem.

What should I do to examine the situation or to solve it?