[FFmpeg-user] Could not write header for output file #0 (incorrect codec parameters ?):

Cley Faye cleyfaye at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 19:38:01 CEST 2016

> ¿I can send photos or capture video ?, so'll see that does not work

Since you've been very uncooperative to *any* kind of help and always
filled every replies with attacks toward ffmpeg, and since this command
line have something like four arguments and you can't test it, I doubt
you'll believe a video showing it simply work. Anyway, it took mere seconds
to record, so here it is.
​
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLz-0zMqlhM

Now, if you still believe that ffmpeg is completely unusable and can't do
the simplest task despite every attempt to help you (and show you!) on this
list (from people that have more patience than me), you'll have to wonder
if the problem really lies in ffmpeg.