[FFmpeg-user] Issue with slicing QT videos

Cley Faye cleyfaye at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 19:46:07 CEST 2016

> |ffmpeg.exe -i "input.mp4" ss startTime -c copy -to stopTime -y
> "output.mp4" |
>
> Program trace with errors attached.

​I believe it's better to post the text log and not a screenshot.

Anyway, you have a clear error message:
> [mp4] Could not find tag for codec pcm_s16le in stream #1, codec not
currently supported in container

It seems that your input use an audio codec that can not be put in an mp4
file. Perhaps your PAL files use a different audio codec.
If that's the problem, changing the container to something else (mkv sounds
good) or transcoding the audio will fix the issue.