[FFmpeg-user] Screen capture without sound

桃源老師 xanadu6291 at dream.jp
Sat Mar 5 09:28:24 CET 2016

> 2016/03/05 5:02 P.M. Thilo Borgmann <thilo.borgmann <at> mail.de> wrote:
>
> Try with the raw&native formats I suggested.

I have tried the following command but the resolution is still strange.  Also this ffmpeg is not seems to compatible with soundflower.

ffmpeg -f avfoundation -i "1:0" test.ts

I don't know what is wrong with me but there may be something significant error in building FFmpeg or something.

Anyway I'd like to quit trying to capture screen with ffmpeg since it might be a wrong tool selection.

Thanks for your cooperation...

Best Regards,

// Miya aka. TougenRoushi