[FFmpeg-user] documentation in spanish

juan carlos Rebate nerus492 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 18:05:37 CET 2016

>>> Where is this written?

>>> This is certainly wrong.

>> is not wrong, if you look at the section vera protocols;
>>
>> ffmpeg -i somefile.ogg -c copy -listen 1 -f ogg http://server:port
>> this is to send a local file via http,therefore I would say to convey
>> the same way
>>
>> ffmpeg -i rtp://239.0.0.5:8208 -c copy -listen 1 -f mp4 http://localhost:80
>> therefore I repeat that this is an error in the documentation approach
>> as to what you say it is paramount,actually it is not, the real reason
>> that everything is in English is the supposed supremacy of the United
>> States, the other countries were allowed to dupe the smokescreen of
>> the United States
>
> Please feel free to translate or write new documentation if you do not
> like this one.
> Without Your help United States will remain in supremacy.
I said nothing of the members of the project, I do not care what keep
the project are all equibocaos, what I said was that America creates
all standards, the whole structure of how things should be done on the
Internet, do not write documentation because the original
documentation is wrong, then I write documentation also would have
them as it would be based on the original