[FFmpeg-user] Looking to hire FFMPEG expert to create a custom FFMPEG build for me

jbowman2 at comcast.net jbowman2 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 14 05:09:23 CET 2016

To Whom it May Concern,

I have used the Windows Zanaroe FFMPEG builds for many years now, and have had much success with them. I would like to begin encoding my H.264 video files using NVENC (in order to take advantage of the GPU acceleration). Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that the Zanaroe builds have NVENC enabled, and I know very little about compiling FFMPEG.

I was wondering if I might be able to hire an FFMPEG export to compile a 32-bit and 64-bit Windows version of FFMPEG that contains NVENC. I am under the impression that this is fairly easy, however I have have never done anything like this before. I would be happy to pay any fee charged by an expert to do this for me.

If interested, please contact me at jbowman2 at comcast.net .

Thanks!
Jeremy Bowman