[FFmpeg-user] Building FFmpeg with OpenJPEG 2.0

Emre Besirik nomercy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 23:54:51 CET 2016

So providing free help gives these people right to impose their own rules to other people? then correct me if I’m wrong but that doesn’t seem to completely free to me? if what you are saying is true for everyone here, then you are only helping people if/when they obey you and your self imposed rules?

Regards,
Emre Beşirik
nomercy at gmail.com