[FFmpeg-user] Building FFmpeg with OpenJPEG 2.0

Emre Besirik nomercy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 01:28:16 CET 2016

Well then should I ignore people just because I don’t like how they write their mails?
With your logic maybe hungry people in africa do not deserve to get free meals because maybe they eat it with their hands maybe?
People with cancer do not deserve free healthcare maybe because they are smoking? let them die, just because we don’t like how they do things?

Then how do you differ from a rich man who makes poor people maybe roll over ground or lick his shoes to give them a few pennies for fun?

Regards,
Emre Beşirik
nomercy at gmail.com