[FFmpeg-user] --extra-ldflags not working

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sun Mar 27 16:30:51 CEST 2016

Aaron Boxer <boxerab <at> gmail.com> writes:

> > Thanks. The complete configure line is:
>
> . $ ./configure --enable-libopenjpeg
> --extra_cflags="-DHAVE_OPEN_OPENJPEG_2_1_OPE
> And the output is simply:
>
> ERROR: libopenjpeg not found.
>
> If you think configure made a mistake

> etc etc etc

So you really do believe the text that gets printed
serves no purpose? That we put it there because
we thought printing a few lines of useless
gibberish is better than no output?

And you do believe that when I ask people for
"complete, uncut console output" or, in your case,
"everything configure prints" I am not doing it to
make sure my answer actually helps you but just
to make your life more difficult?

Please post the tail of config.log

Happy Easter, Carl Eugen